White Sands Lake Day Beach
Pizza From Enon Quick Stop & Pizza
THREE PIZZA MINIMUM FOR DELIVERY!
PLEASE CONTACT ENON STOP DIRECTLY FOR PIZZA ORDERS:
Water Park & Cabanas
Please call Enon Quick Stop & Pizza directly for all Pizza Orders and Questions.
Rates include use of one small (12x12) Beach Cabana, Charcoal BBQ Grill & Picnic Table, Admission to Beach and use of Aqua Park.
Larger Cabanas (18x21) come with 2 picnic tables and a BBQ Grill and are available for an additional $20 added to the party package price.
Life Jackets are MANDATORY
All children under 12 are required to wear a life jacket while in the water park or surrounding lake -- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Children under 12 who are repeatedly found in the water without a jacket will be removed from the lake and will not be allowed to return to the water for the remainder of the day.
Teenagers ages 12-16 will receive a wristband at the front gate which must be worn to signal our staff members that they are clear to swim without a life jacket.
Life jacket rentals are NOT INCLUDED in party packages but are available for RENT for $2 each. You are welcome to bring your own.
1. Tickets will be mailed once the minimum payment is received. The tickets are to be distributed to your guests and/or included in outgoing invitations to your party guests. Party guests simply provide tickets at the gate for entry to the beach. One ticket per guest, except for kids under 3. You will only be charged for the tickets collected at the gate at a minimum of 20.
Please be advised, that we do prefer that you use the TICKET SYSTEM. However, if you simply cannot distribute the tickets, there are other options that you may inquire about when booking your party. If you choose not to use the Ticket System, our headcount at the end of the day stands whether it agrees with your calculation or not. Please allow enough time when scheduling your event to receive you tickets and distribute them to your guests.
2. Please provide adequate supervision for your party.
3. Your reservation will be confirmed when payment is received by WSL (in full for cabanas & payment for minimum of 20 people for parties). You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover (or you may send a Money Order if you do not have a credit/debit card).
Tickets will be accepted from your guests at the gate upon entry. Any balance due for parties larger than 20 will be due in the office by 4:00 p.m. on the day of your event or your credit card will be charged for that amount at the end of the day.
4. Cancellations or rescheduling of events must be made 24 hours or more before the date of the scheduled event. If there is a 50% chance of rain or more for the day of your event, you will have until 11:00 a.m. on the morning of your event to cancel or reschedule.
5. No refunds for No-shows! If weather prevents your party from going forward on the scheduled date and you do not cancel or reschedule, you will NOT be refunded after the fact. You can either reschedule for another date or receive a refund, minus a minimal service fee for processing, on or before the date of your event.
6. All guests will be required to get out of the water at 6:30 p.m. allowing time for packing & clean up. Cabanas must be cleared of all personal property by the time the beach closes at 7 p.m. All vehicles are expected to be leaving the property by 7:00 p.m. No loitering near the bath house or on the road.
7. White Sands Lake's Rain-Out Policy allows any scheduled party to be rescheduled with a transfer of any money paid if bad weather requires that the Beach be Closed at the time of the scheduled party. You may choose to reschedule your event if there is a bad weather forecast and the Beach remains open.
Prepaid Cabanas & Party minimums will be refunded (minus a minimal service fee for processing) if whether prevents you from having your event on the date planned or if you cannot reschedule for a later date.
8. Please, do not move or use our tables with umbrellas that are stationed on the beach. These are for guests who do not have cabana rentals.
9. All “BEACH RULES” Apply during Parties.
Weddings/Reunions/Employee Functions/Church Functions
What Comes With The Party/Group Package?
Our party/group packages include use of the WATER PARK and BEACH Atmosphere for EIGHT HOURS of FUN in the SUN for YOU and YOUR GUESTS for the ENTIRE DAY!
Rates include private use of a Small Beach Cabana with Charcoal BBQ Grill & 1 Picnic Table, Admission to the Beach and use of all Water Park Toys -- Large cabanas with 2 picnic tables and a BBQ Grill are available for an additional $20.
We do not have food and beverages available at the Beach this year. You must bring your own food and beverages (NO GLASS or STYROFOAM).
Bring your own Bag of Charcoal & Your Favorite Foods for the Grill and cook up your own FEAST! Order PIZZA from Isabel Grocery Pizza Delivery (see below), or load up your Ice Chest and Bring whatever makes your kids HAPPY!
If you need a spot to keep your cake and ice cream until serving time, we have a Refrigerator/Freezer at the Front Office. Just drop it off on your way into the gate!
Plan your Party Today and enjoy a DAY at the BEACH with LOTS of ACTIVITIES to ensure that your KIDS have a BLAST!
ALL DAY @ THE BEACH PARTY
(11a.m. -7 p.m.)
Packages include private use of a Small Beach Cabana with Charcoal BBQ Grill & 1 Picnic Table, Admission to Beach for 20 or more people and use of all Water Park Toys.
Large cabanas with 2 picnic tables and Grill are available for an additional $20.
20 people minimum for Party/Group Package rates.
Additional heads are $10 Per Person.
Kids under 3 (1 and 2 year olds) are not included in the headcount.
Payment for cabanas and parties will be collected at the time of the reservation.
A minimum of 20 people ($200 or $220) will be collected for parties, with the remaining balance of anything over 20 to be paid on the date of the event. (See Party Rules below for details.)
All Party and Cabana Reservations must be made in advance in order to take advantage of the Party/Group Package Rates. At least a week in advance is recommended or two weeks for holiday weekends.
Children UNDER THREE years of age (1 and 2 year olds) will not be included in the head count.
NO GROUP RATES ON HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS