ALL DAY @ THE BEACH PARTY
(11 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
Group rate packages are for groups/parties with a minimum of 20 guests and include private use of a small cabana with charcoal BBQ grill & 1 picnic table, admission to beach for 20 people and use of the Water Park ($200).
Large cabanas with 2 picnic tables & a grill are available for an additional $20 ($220).
There is a 20 people minimum for Party/Group Package rates. Additional guests are $10 Per Person.
Kids under 3 (1 & 2 years old) are FREE and not included in the headcount.
Deposit of initial 20 guests required at time of reservation.
A minimum of 20 people ($200 or $220) will be collected in advance for all groups/parties, with the remaining balance of anything over 20 to be paid on the date of the event. (See Party Rules below for details.)
All Group/Party Reservations must be made in advance in order to take advantage of the Party/Group Rates. At least a week in advance is recommended or two weeks for holiday weekends.
We do not have food and beverages available at the Beach. You must bring your own food and beverages (NO GLASS or STYROFOAM).
Bring your own bag of charcoal & your favorite foods for the grill and cook up your own FEAST! Order PIZZA from the Enon Quick Stop Pizza Delivery (see Pizza Delivery), or load up your ice chest and bring whatever makes your kids HAPPY!
If you need a spot to keep your cake and ice cream until serving time, we have a Refrigerator/Freezer at the Front Office. Just drop it off on your way into the gate!
Life Jackets are MANDATORY!
All children under 12 are required to wear a life jacket while in the water park or surrounding lake -- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Children under 12 who are repeatedly found in the water without a jacket will be removed from the lake and will not be allowed to return to the water for the remainder of the day.
Teenagers ages 12-16 will receive a wristband at the front gate which must be worn to signal our staff members that they are clear to swim without a life jacket.
Life jacket rentals are NOT INCLUDED in party packages but are available for RENT for $2 each. You are also welcome to bring your own.
1. Tickets will be mailed once the minimum payment is received. The tickets are to be distributed to your guests prior to their arrival at the beach. Party guests simply provide tickets at the gate for entry to the beach. One ticket per guest, except for kids under 3. You will only be charged for the tickets collected at the gate at a minimum of 20.
Please be advised, that we do prefer that you use the TICKET SYSTEM. However, if you simply cannot distribute the tickets, there are other options. Please inquire when booking your party. If you choose not to use the Ticket System, our headcount at the end of the day stands whether it agrees with your calculation or not. Please allow enough time when scheduling your event to receive you tickets and distribute them to your guests.
2. Please provide adequate supervision for your party.
3. Your reservation will be confirmed when payment is received by WSL. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Tickets will be accepted from your guests at the gate upon entry. Any balance due for parties larger than 20 will be due in the office by 4:00 p.m. on the day of your event or your credit card will be charged for that amount at the end of the day. You will be required to leave your credit card information with the front gate attendant upon entry for any overages.
4. Cancellations or rescheduling of events must be made 24 hours or more before the date of the scheduled event. If there is a 50% chance of rain or more for the day of your event, you will have until 11:00 a.m. on the morning of your event to cancel or reschedule.
5. No refunds for No-shows! If weather prevents your party from going forward on the scheduled date and you do not cancel or reschedule, you will NOT be refunded after the fact. When canceling your reservation, you can either reschedule for another date or receive a refund ($20 cancellation fee will be deducted from all group rate refunds).
6. All guests will be required to get out of the water at 6:30 p.m. allowing time for packing & clean up. Cabanas must be cleared of all personal property by the time the beach closes at 7 p.m. All vehicles are expected to be leaving the property by 7:00 p.m. No loitering near the bath house or on the road.
7. White Sands Lake's Rain-Out Policy allows any scheduled party to be rescheduled with a transfer of any money paid if bad weather requires that the Beach be Closed at the time of the scheduled party. You may choose to reschedule your event if there is a bad weather forecast and the Beach remains open. If canceling your reservation, a $20 cancellation fee will be deducted from all group rate refunds.
8. Please, do not move or use our tables with umbrellas that are stationed on the beach. These are for guests who do not have cabana rentals.
9. All “BEACH RULES” Apply during Parties. Please review them and share them with your guests.
NO GROUP RATES ON HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS
Plan your Party Today and enjoy a DAY at the BEACH with LOTS of ACTIVITIES to ensure that your KIDS have a BLAST!
Click Here to get your reservation started!
Bring Your Group
White Sands Lake Day Beach
20 People (Small Cabana)
20 People (Large Cabana)
$10 per head for additional guests beyond the initial 20