White Sands Lake Day Beach
NO GLASS and NO STYROFOAM on the beach, on the road, in the lake, on the boats, etc. NO GLASS or STYROFOME AT ALL. If you get caught with it on the property you will be instructed to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.
This includes glass bottles, beer bottles, jars, liquor bottles, Styrofoam plates or cups, ice chests, Sonic cups, daiquiri cups, smoothie cups, snowball cups, etc. ANYTHING glass or Styrofoam is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
1. No GLASS or STYROFOAM Containers of ANY KIND on the Beach, including STYROFOAM ICE CHESTS.
2. All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. No Weapons of any kind allowed on premises.
4. No LITTER! We appreciate everyone's efforts to keep our beach and lake clean by placing their trash in the trash bins. Please do not leave trash on the road as you are leaving! There are trash cans located on the road and by the bath house.
5. ANYONE who CANNOT SWIM or is under 12 years old MUST WEAR a life jacket while in the water. NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. No entry into Sandstone Lakes Resort Subdivision for ANY reason! NO Sight-Seeing!
7. No Nudity! No thongs!
8. No Foul Language or Violent Activity of any kind.
9. No open fires on beach.
10. The Beach may close in bad weather. No refunds. If there is a weather event, Rain Checks are available at the front office for anyone who has been on the beach for less than 1 hour.
11. No PETS allowed on the property. Please do not expect to leave your pet in your vehicle. We will not permit it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. No ROWDINESS and/or DRUNKENESS allowed!
13. NO VEHICLES on the BEACH!
14. DO NOT move our TABLES!
We are VERY SERIOUS about the LIFE JACKET RULE. You are encouraged to bring your own life jackets for your kids; but if you don't have them we will have them available for rent at the Boat Hut at a cost of $2 per jacket.
Non-Swimmers or Children under 12 who are repeatedly found in the water without a jacket will be removed from the lake and will not be allowed to return to the water for the remainder of the day. Non-compliance will result in removal from the property.
Teenagers ages 12-16 will receive a wristband at the front gate which must be worn to signal our staff members that they are clear to swim without a life jacket.